The Haunted Mansion The Haunted Mansion

Pretty cool track, really Doom-y. The harmonisation's pretty cool, I thin if you humanise the midi a bit more it'll sound a bit less like MIDI, I find that you don't really want everything hitting those bars at exactly the same time because it takes the human element out and sounds a bit weird. Maybe add a little more overdrive to the guitar doing the first part, a bit of EQ on each of the guitar parts so they stand out from each other a bit more.
Cool track!

D-Rock responds:

Thanks! I was actually going to record this with my electric guitar, but I was lazy and used midi.

Faq the World Faq the World

Cool tune dude!

Alien Alien

This song is a nine inch nails track called 'At The Heart Of It All' YouTube or Google it if you don't believe me. I have sent a private message to the guy who posted this track telling him to take it down. I suggest that if you like this 'Old audio from the 90's that you won't find anywhere else.' You buy it, since it is available on both Amazon and iTunes, which will help support the composer.

Thank you!

All Gone All Gone

Nice track dude, it has a lot of quirkiness to it!
I like the use of both electronic style drums, synth pads and acoustic guitar.

Head Down vs. Discipline Head Down vs. Discipline

Awesome!

This is by far one of the best fan-mixed NIN song/songs I've ever listened to!

Sonic 2 Chemical Plant Metal Sonic 2 Chemical Plant Metal

AWESOME!

I love Sonic! This is truely amazing!

No need to be nice! No need to be nice!

lol

Is the drum-kit, if not all of it programmed?

Still More Ahead Still More Ahead

's prettey good

I can tell you didn't really know what to do with the drums, tbh

Last-Illness responds:

Actually the Drums was for a different unfinished project so I either could of left it to rot between my other files or use it here. Anyways, thank you for the review.