I Want An Abortion I Want An Abortion

Amusing in the very mildest form.
Yes, abortion is funny, but it was all just one joke spread across the whole video.
The graphics could have been improved, as it is quite grainy.
Although the characters don't really move much, I've seen worse animation.

A few different jokes thrown in and better graphics, then you'll have a possible winner.

Kris-and-Berman responds:

Thanks dude, I really do appreciate the criticism. I'll do my best to improve on my next video.

When Fanboys Collide Two! When Fanboys Collide Two!

Cool Vid, YO!

I like Windows and Mac's, however, I could never be bothered with Linux... Too much hassel.

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

Awesome!

360's are wayy better. They have WAY better games, and the only step up the PS3 have is surfing the internet, but that's what PC's are for.

Tigger Tigger

I like it, it's fun-looking, and all the colours are cool, (I'm not simple, I swear!) vibrant colours always really bring out a game.

Free Will - The Game Free Will - The Game

lol

This game's now scared mor than one person named will. =P
The ending was very amusing, and I thuroughly enjoyed it.

The Haunted Mansion The Haunted Mansion

Pretty cool track, really Doom-y. The harmonisation's pretty cool, I thin if you humanise the midi a bit more it'll sound a bit less like MIDI, I find that you don't really want everything hitting those bars at exactly the same time because it takes the human element out and sounds a bit weird. Maybe add a little more overdrive to the guitar doing the first part, a bit of EQ on each of the guitar parts so they stand out from each other a bit more.
Cool track!

D-Rock responds:

Thanks! I was actually going to record this with my electric guitar, but I was lazy and used midi.

Faq the World Faq the World

Cool tune dude!

Alien Alien

This song is a nine inch nails track called 'At The Heart Of It All' YouTube or Google it if you don't believe me. I have sent a private message to the guy who posted this track telling him to take it down. I suggest that if you like this 'Old audio from the 90's that you won't find anywhere else.' You buy it, since it is available on both Amazon and iTunes, which will help support the composer.

Thank you!